A downloadable game for Windows
A powerful dictator has everything he needs to conquer the world...
...except a grasp of basic geography.
What on Earth is this?
In Forgetful Dictator, knowledge is power. Conquer countries by simply learning their names. Answer trivia questions, survive time trials, identify national flags and capitals. Can you defeat your emperor’s oldest enemy, the tyrannosaurus tyrant? And his true nemesis, forgetfulness?
Forgetful Dictator is a hilarious geography game with strategy elements, somehow suitable for all ages. It’s the weirdest way to teach yourself about the world!
What are the features?
- Conquer the world: 180+ countries to learn and conquer
- Triumph over trivia: hundreds of questions, flags, and capitals to learn
- Defeat the Dino Dictator: or not, he’s actually quite a nice guy
- Get strategic: manage your resources carefully to succeed
- Unlock rewards: including different game modes
- Challenge yourself: with hardcore options and achievements
Any purchase on Itch.io provides a standalone download and a Steam key. If you would like to get this game free for your school, please visit the website.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.49 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- New Features and More Trivia!2 days ago
- 103 New Trivia Questions in Patch 1.0779 days ago
- More Trivia for the Americas in Patch 1.06Dec 01, 2019
- UI Improvements and a Skip Dialogue Option Added in 1.05Nov 01, 2019
- Quality of Life Features and More Trivia Added in Patch 1.04Oct 13, 2019
- Easy Mode and 50 New Trivia Questions Added in Patch 1.03Oct 05, 2019
- 51 New Trivia Questions Added in Patch 1.02Sep 24, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.